Volunteer Conduct Agreement
We know our volunteers arrive with an eagerness to work with us and to serve our
community. Being part of this project is a great opportunity for you to interact with the
homeowners, partner families, and neighbors. In order to set a proper example for our
community, and to help nurture our relationship with our neighbors, we ask that you
uphold the following conduct agreement during your stay. Failure to do so may result in
you and/or your team being asked to leave
- Obey The Fuller Center Safety Policy.
- Follow the directions and/or instructions of The Fuller Center staff members
- Do not use improper and/or threatening language of any kind. This includes, but
is not limited to, profanity, racial slurs, and sexually explicit or suggestive
- Treat all neighbors, homeowners, partner families, volunteers, employees, and
visitors to the site with respect and courtesy.
- Discrimination of any kind will not be tolerated.
- There will be no horseplay or roughhousing on site.
- Keep the site and surrounding areas clean.
- Alcohol or illegal drugs are not allowed on the worksite. Drunkenness, use of
drugs, and other illicit behavior will not be tolerated and may result in your team
being asked to leave immediately.
Following the Volunteer Conduct Agreement will help make your experience with The
Fuller Center as successful as possible. We want to foster a supportive atmosphere for all
our volunteers as you work together in the spirit of Christian partnership. The Volunteer
Conduct Agreement is meant to outline the behavior that is expected of you, and that you
should expect from every other volunteer, during your time with us at The Fuller Center.
I have read and understand that Volunteer Conduct Agreement and agree to abide