WHO WE ARE
A non-profit organization giving a hand around Utah County to lift up and encourage low-income homeowners by making needed repairs to their homes to make them safe and sound. In so doing, Fuller seeks to model and share the love of Christ.
We are an all-volunteer, non-profit organization providing two types of services to any Utah County homeowner who qualifies based on financial need, regardless of ethnicity, age, gender, or faith:
- Small, 1-day outdoor clean-up, yard work, or repair projects.
- Free to the homeowner
- Require no written application
Call or email Fuller to describe your project and income level to see if you qualify. (Click on “Contact Us” above.)
Greater Blessing Projects
- Larger repairs costing up to $5,000.
- All labor is provided free of charge unless a specialist must be hired
- Any materials that must be purchased will be obtained at the lowest price possible
- The homeowners become full partners with Fuller, contributing “sweat equity” as they work on their home alongside the volunteers
- When the project is complete, the homeowners slowly “pay forward” the cost of the project, all on burden-free terms the homeowners can afford, with zero interest.
- These “repayments” are then used to help another Utah County neighbor get the same hand-up
- This gives partnering families the greater blessing of transforming from recipients of help into givers themselves
- A written application and home visit are required
Contact Fuller to describe your project and income level to see if you qualify. (Click on “Contact Us” above.) OR complete and submit the online application. (Click on “Application” above).
HOW WE ARE MAKING A CHANGE
We are faith-driven and Christ-centered, and we work to promote collaborative and innovative partnerships with individuals and organizations in an unrelenting quest to provide adequate shelter for all people in need. Here we provide two types of services here at The Fuller Center for Housing of Utah County. One known as the Encouragement project which is for those wanting to volunteer on daily projects. The other is our Greater Blessing project where those wanting the help of our volunteers assist them in repairing their home.